• MFA European Devised Performance Practice

Abbi Manoucheri

(She/her) I am a candidate for the MFA in EDPP. I work as an actor, director, playwright and podcaster. I am a giant coffee nerd, a wannabe poet, and a music lover at heart!

• MFA Music Composition for the Screen

Brian C. Herald

I am a second year MFA Music Composition for the Screen at Columbia College Chicago. I write and play a lot of music, and a have a cat named Steve.

• MFA Fine Art

Chelsea Noelle Fetherlin

(she/they/them) I am a second-year MFA candidate in the Fine Arts program. I'm currently working on assemblage works, an artist book and zine, and a folk punk album on girl health.

• Interaction Design

Chloe Mesick

Hello, I am a graduate student at Columbia College Chicago in the Interaction Design program. I love to read, I am a huge nerd, I am vegan, I have two dogs and two cats, My dogs are both named after pasta! I am a NASM certified personal trainer! I did my undergraduate degree in Theater with a double minor in dance and stage combat at Columbia College as well and graduated in 2015. I have worked for Disney, Universal and Madison Square Garden.

• Master of Arts Management

Cruel Valentine

(they/them) is a second-year MAM candidate with a BA in Musical Theatre from Columbia, a burlesque and adult entertainer, and creative business consultant.

• Nonfiction Creative Writing MFA

Karl El Sokhn

I'm a 3rd year Nonfiction MFA candidate. I'm originally from Lebanon. I am a lover of aimless wandering and I also enjoy diving into questions that are almost impossible to answer. It's absolutely exhausting but you know, it's good fun.

• MFA Photography

NATASHA MOUSTACHE

QTBIPOC second year Photography MFA candidate at Columbia College Chicago. With fifteen years of commercial and freelance photography under my belt, I'm riding the academic wave to focus on work that centers Black women and the Black community in general in hopes of chipping away at the lack of appropriate representation in the world, the media, and our visual language.

• Civic Media

Shelby Hawkins

It's my first semester as graduate student for the Civic Media program at Columbia; I also have my BA in Multimedia Photojournalism from Columbia. I'm also a photographer, avid tea drinker and Seinfeld fan.

Past Bloggers