• Interdisciplinary Arts and Media, MFA

America Salomon

I'm a second-year MFA student in the Interdisciplinary Arts & Media program. More recently, my artistic practice has been informed by research and exploration of new media fields.

• Creative Writing Nonfiction MFA

Andrew Krzak

I like to write and draw. I produce a radio show at a local station on the South Side. You can't pronounce my surname.

• Creative Writing Poetry, MFA

Bethany

I'm a second year MFA Poetry Candidate from Hebron, WI. I'm interested in the body as other and language as material.

• European Devised Performance Practice

Brittany Price Anderson

I'm an MFA student in the new EDPP program, the first year of which takes place at LISPA in Berlin. I've been a theatre artist and producer in Chicago for the last 5 years. I love clown, tightwire, thrifting, and traveling!

• Music Composition for the Screen, MFA

Christopher Cozzi

I'm Chris, a Metalhead Composer who loves composing for media. I'm in my second year of the MFA Music Composition for the Screen program.

• Interdisciplinary Book and Paper Arts, MFA

Colleen McCulla

I’m a second year Interdisciplinary Book & Paper MFA student working in collage across a wide range of mediums.

• MFA Creative Producing

Felicia Ferrara

I'm Felicia, a freelance photographer and aspiring creative producer based in Chicago. I grew up in the Midwest and Southern Africa and earned my BFA at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.

• Creative Writing

Jamiece

Jamiece is a graduate student at Columbia acquiring her MFA in creative writing fiction. She currently resides in Logan Square seen often biking around town.

• Masters of Arts Management

Kelly Schmader

Kelly Schmader is a lover of all things related to drag queens, makeup artistry, photography, and the visual arts. She grew up in Durham, North Carolina before attending Oberlin College in Ohio, and has lived in Chicago for 8 years.

• Journalism, MA

Nina Ruff

I was born into a military family and raised mostly in Texas. I’m a washed up ex-athlete who writes decent poems from time to time. Most days, I can be found binge-watching 90s sitcoms in my moose-print onesie.

• Cinema Directing, MFA

Süha Toraman

I am a Cinema Directing MFA first year student. I'm from Turkey. Filmmaker, storyteller, lover of unique art pieces. I'm into people's stories.

Past Bloggers