• Alex Li

I’m an international student from China in the Business and Entrepreneurship program at Columbia..

• D.S. Holmes

Just a writer trying to find the right words to describe the colors I see around me. I am originally from Philadelphia, but relocated to Chicago in 2019. You can usually find me at home playing video games or reading; might even occasionally catch me in my zone writing a few pages or so about those colors (if you are lucky)..

• Edith Pedemonte Luna

Hola! I'm an international student from the Dominican Republic who just relocated to Chicago. I'm a recent Industrial Design graduate, focused on UX/UI design for web and apps. I'm currently an MA Interaction Design candidate here at Columbia. I love sweets and baking, museum hopping and going to concerts and art expositions..

• Erica McKeehen

(She/Her) I'm originally from Bucyrus, Ohio but have called Chicago home for over a decade. With a BS in Commercial Photography and a MA in Arts Management, I am currently an MFA in Photography candidate at Columbia College Chicago. Besides photographs, I enjoy iced coffee, Siamese cats, and rock and roll music..

• Gabe Igtanloc

Gabe Igtanloc is a Filipino-American theater and dance artist from San Francisco, CA. He is currently in the second year of the MFA Theatre Program, and is studying at Arthaus Berlin.

• Jordyn Jones

As a vocalist, I have collaborated with musicians across the US and into countries such as Argentina, Saudi Arabia, and the United Kingdom. My sound merges R&B, pop, and alternative styles. I am now pursuing entrepreneurial dreams to combine my knowledge of Music Therapy with my practice as a Yoga teacher..

• Joshua Meehan

Media Composer from Long Island, New York. Inspired by the collaboration between sound and picture, especially in gaming, to create an immersive experience..

Past Bloggers