Wilson’s offices are based near O’Hare Airport and are within walking distance of the Blue Line. The internship would be PAID; however, relocation and housing assistance for the summer are NOT included.
We’re seeking a student with a focus on photography and videography. This individual would be responsible for taking photos and videos of Wilson’s products (examples include tennis racquets, golf equipment, footballs, etc.). While not required, it would be great if this individual has an interest in sports!
Here are more job duties that the individual would be responsible for:
- Demonstrates a command of both photo/video techniques through craftsmanship and performs duties under direction and feedback ranging from minimal to constant supervision.
- Motivated and has an internal passion to produce quality work under fast deadlines.
- Responsible for photography projects as assigned as well as creating video and sound production, including shooting, editing, and finalizing for web ready distribution and viewing.
- Looking for someone who can drive high impact deliverables in a short amount of time (2-3 minute videos).
- Leverage best practices in video communication for branding and consumer engagement; can take design brief download of working knowledge of audience perception, and can provide technology guidance during the process for maximum effectiveness.
- Position will work closely with Creative Services Business & Creative Directors, Art Directors, SR Staff Photographer from Creative Services, as well as Marketing and Digital groups from all areas of the company.
More info on this HOT INTERNSHIP HERE.