Salem Communications is looking for talented and motivated broadcasting professionals who understand how to create compelling and relevant radio in the country’s third largest market.
• Attend promotional events, including set up and breakdown of equipment, provide support and interact with listeners
• Organize and maintain promotional supplies/giveaways.
• Maintain active database of churches.
• Help maintain company vehicle: Fuel van for events and remotes, keep clean inside and take to car wash before events
• Must be able to operate a company vehicle and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Must be comfortable interacting with people at events, outgoing personality is a plus
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time at events
• Must be able to multi-task and have exceptional organization skills.
• Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Photoshop
• Must have wide weekend and nighttime work availability
• Good writing skills and creativity are integral to this position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must,
• Other duties as assigned
More info on this HOT JOB HERE.