For continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Columbia Internship Award was established to provide tuition funds for students completing an unpaid internship for academic credit.
Deadline to Apply:
- Summer 2021 Award: April 30, 2021
The Columbia Internship Award is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students who will complete an unpaid internship for academic credit in the Summer 2021 semester
- Students who are eligible to receive academic credit for internships. Consult your Internship and Career Advisor through www.colum.edu/internships for additional information.
- Students who complete at least one full-time semester at Columbia by the end of the Spring 2021semester
- Part-time Columbia employees and student workers may apply
- Full-time Columbia employees, graduate students whose full tuition amount is covered by another source, students-at-large, visiting students, and LEAP semester students are not eligible for the Columbia Internship Award.
- Check with your department before applying for the Columbia Internship Award, as certain majors do not permit students to receive financial support based on internships.
- Students who received the Columbia Internship Award during a previous semester are not eligible to apply.
- Up to $2,500
To learn more about hot to apply, visit https://www.colum.edu/columbia-central/scholarships/columbia-internship-award.