About World Business Chicago (WBC)
Chaired by Mayor Rahm Emanuel, World Business Chicago drives regional economic growth; collaborating to create jobs, cultivate talent, and put Chicago at the forefront of the global economy. A unique public-private partnership, WBC engages business and community leaders to advance Chicago’s Plan for Economic Growth and Jobs. WBC’s Board of Directors is composed of prominent leaders who guide the progression of Chicago’s business climate.
For more information, please visit WorldBusinessChicago.com
The Marketing Communications Intern will be tasked with a variety of communications- and administrative-related activities as part of the WBC marketing team.
- New website content migration and development
- Monitoring and reporting of traditional and digital media
- Developing and maintaining media lists, and participating in internal marketing team meetings
- Weekly analytics report: web, email, social
- Writing and distributing pitch letters, news releases, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, etc.
- Developing relationships with external audiences (media, City and State stakeholders)
- Preparing weekly marketing status reports
- Help with digital asset management (mailing lists, photo/video libraries)
- Proactively researching strategic media outreach opportunities that would raise awareness for WBC and Chicago’s business advantages
- Research tools and best-practices (Dropbox, Hootsuite, Basecamp integrations)
- Basic design projects (Simple invites, etc.)
- Awards applications
WBC is looking for a marketing, public relations, communications, and/or design college student or recent graduate.
More info on this HOT INTERNSHIP HERE.