AA&A Hosts the U.S. DOT’s NHI Research Workshop – Again!

Date: 10/6/2010

In August 2010, the AA&A Department hosted the National Highway Institute (NHI), a research meeting/workshop administered by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), US Department of Transportation (DOT).

This is the second year that we’ve hosted NHI and we’re proud of our continuing collaboration with the United States FHWA and DOT and we look forward to NHI 2011.

The 2010 NHI exceeded the expectations set by the 2009 event, recieving even higher praise from FHWA, DOT, and Acoustics Professionals from throughout the US:

“Columbia College did a tremendous job setting this up and making everyone feel comfortable and welcome. I would definitely recommend this facility for future NHI events.”

“Everything was perfect. The meeting was great and I fell in love with Chicago. Need a follow-up event so I can come back.”

“The staff and facilities were great. I would definitely recommend the college to any future seminar attendees.”

Thirty professionals from eighteen states and the province of Ontario participated in the 2010 event.

For more information please visit: http://www.colum.edu/AAA