Wilhelmina Models is one of the most prominent talent management agencies in the world. Since its founding in 1967 by Dutch supermodel Wilhelmina Cooper, Wilhelmina Models has earned its prestigious standing as an industry leader by providing full-spectrum model management for women, men, full-figured, fitness, and children models, as well as entertainers and musicians.
Wilhelmina leads the industry in the representation and development of the most successful models. Within Wilhelmina Chicago there are four divisions, Women, Men, Development, and Artists. The four divisions together span the gamut of modeling from shooting a model’s first digitals to booking fashion exclusives. Whether on the runway, in magazine editorials, or advertising campaigns for storied fashion houses the world over, Wilhelmina’s boards are at the vanguard of fashion.
– Updating model portfolios in physical books, online, and in database
– Compiling and organizing materials from magazine editorials and advertising campaigns
– Ordering prints for books and new comp cards
– Managing communication between bookers, models, and clients
– Sending out books to clients
– Shooting digitals/videos of models
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs