World Business Chicago and Catalyze Chicago seek an intern to provide vital content creation and marketing support in order to more effectively tell Catalyze Chicago’s success stories and build a brand. mHub, an initiative developed by WBC’s Advisory Council for Chicagoland Manufacturing, is the nation’s premier product development and innovation center. It is designed to further establish the Chicagoland region as a global leader in product development innovation and productivity. mHub’s goals include: improving collaboration among industry stakeholders; developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem focused on physical product innovation; creating jobs and cultivating talent; and driving innovation, productivity, investment and revenue.
mHub will launch in 2016 with the opening of a 63,000 square foot facility in Chicago’s West Town. The initial focus will be scaling an established product development incubator and co-working space that has already seen exponential growth over the past two years. Along with this scaling, networking capabilities will be developed with the local manufacturing industry. Launching mHub will ensure a significant effect in growing Chicago’s innovation and entrepreneurial economy.
* Provide 15-20 hours per week of part-time work – flexible hours can be discussed
* Filming and documenting the members, businesses, and products at Catalyze Chicago
* Editing the captured media into narrative/educational content for public display
* Launching a YouTube channel dedicated to Catalyze Chicago in order to host videos and content
* Launching a crowdfunding campaign for expansion and membership recruitment
* Create a library of success stories that have come out of Catalyze Chicago
* Assist with Catalyze newsletters, social media and other communications as needed
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs