The Communications Intern will work as an integrated member of the marketing team on a variety of marketing and communications projects including media relations, content development and more.
• Monitoring and reporting of traditional and digital media, including proactive research of strategic media opportunities
• Development and maintenance of media lists
• Development of weekly analytics report: web, email, social
• Development and distribution of pitch letters, news releases, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, etc.
• Relationship building and collaboration with relevant stakeholders on a diverse set of projects (city officials, business leaders, media, others)
• Use and maintenance of research and project management tools (Dropbox, Hootsuite, Basecamp integrations)
The Design Intern will work as an integrated member of the creative team on a variety of design and communications projects including digital and print, content development, social media and more.
• Work with creative team to design print and digital collateral
• Photo editing
• Use graphics to drive social media engagement
• Research and interface with external vendors
• Provide support for events when needed
• Relationship building and collaboration with relevant stakeholders on a diverse set of projects (city
officials, business leaders, media, others)
• Help with digital asset management (photo/video libraries)
Chaired by Mayor Rahm Emanuel, World Business Chicago drives regional economic growth. We collaborate to create jobs, cultivate talent, and put Chicago at the forefront of the global economy. A unique public-private partnership, WBC engages business and community leaders to advance Chicago’s Plan for Economic Growth and Jobs.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs