The 2015 Cusp Conference is looking for student volunteers who would like to participate in the production of the 2 day conference.
Volunteer responsibilities range from:
– Helping set up signage
– Organizing conference materials to be handed out
– Managing the registration table
– Helping attendees with questions about the conference
– Once in a while on stage help with presenters
– General helping out in and around the conference
– So on and so forth.
Volunteers have come from Chicago Portfolio School, Bowling Green State University, Portfolio School (Atlanta) among others.
Volunteers would need to be available the day before the conference, October 6 (exact times to be announced, but at least a ½ day in the afternoon) and the days of the conference, October 7 and 8.
Volunteers do not need to pay any registration fees, but need to provide your own transportation and accommodations.
You can find out more about Cusp Conference on our website:
Interested individuals should contact Andy Eltzroth at:
The Cusp Conference is a project of Multiple Inc.