Photo via: http://chicago.racked.com/2014/10/17/7573779/uniqlo-chicago
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under seven main brands: Comptoir des Cotonniers, GU, Helmut Lang, J Brand, Princesse tam.tam, Theory, and UNIQLO. With global sales of approximately 1.14 trillion yen for the 2013 fiscal year ending August 31, 2013 (US $11.62 billion, calculated in yen using the end of August 2013 rate of $1 = 98.36 yen), Fast Retailing is one of the world’s largest apparel retail companies, and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
The Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale.
* Meet and exceed sales goals
* Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
* Manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the UNIQLO service standard, following the UNIQLO Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
* Be knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assist when needed
* Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol
* Process shipment and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size run
* Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
* Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
* Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
* Assist with special projects as assigned by management
Details and more info on this HOT JOB HERE.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks