Content Carnivores is seeking a Social Media intern. The job requires 7-10 hours weekly, plus we ask that you join our staff meeting weekly…
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will be part of a team of 4 members. This internship is a paid position. You’ll be working with a proprietary, company-owned and operated by the company which is designed to revolutionary content marketing.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a
business level preferred).
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
* Composing headlines
* Reading curated content
* Making sure the content is relevant to the client program
* “fix” any missing images, editing text to fit in a social post
* Finding and adding relevant Twitter handles and hashtags
* Serve as Quality Assurance for curation queues
* Report findings to the team
More info on this HOT INTERNSHIP HERE.