July 10 @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
At a Glance:
Do you think you’re actually using LinkedIn and Twitter to their fullest potential?
Do you use social media to not only connect with people you already know, but make new connections, and strengthen the ones you already have?
Do you have a long list of accomplishments, and need to know how to best show them off online?
If you answered “no,” to any of these questions, it’s a given: you need to attend this workshop. As it is, you may have already missed out on tons of career opportunities, all because you’re not utilizing social media platforms to their fullest potential. Let’s help you change that.
A strong online presence will help you stand out to potential employers and gain valuable networking opportunities. We’ll show you how to consistently “put yourself out there” online, so that the career opportunities come to you.
- How to use Twitter to network at events (before, during, and after)
- How to optimize your bios and summary
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that will catch a recruiter’s attention
- The difference between posting and publishing on LinkedIn
- How to Use #hashtags the right way
- How to send follow up messages that get replies
- How to get the attention of people you admire (we’ll share actual Tweet templates)
- How to make the most of your profiles using different management tools
- How to practice common social media etiquette
Because let’s face it: everyone needs career support, especially from a community of (awesome!) career driven professionals.
Workshop will be about 45 minutes for presentation, with a 15 minute Q&A.