At Torque, we’re currently in production on a series of art installations for a client in 311 South Wacker (that really cool crown building next to Sears Tower). There’s about 5 art pieces and we’re looking for art students to help us create and install everything THIS WEEK.
Here are the deets:
- 311 South Wacker
- 2-4 people per day, Wed. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Come help as much/frequently as they’re able to come in tocomplete the installations
- They will be paid $10/hour for their work
- Technical skills aren’t necessary, but would be helpful to have people who are good with their hands, enjoy light construction, and have an eye for art and design.
- Some tasks would be spray painting, spray gluing, cutting with x-acto knives, cutting with metal shears, just a lot of art installation stuff.
- We definitely have a coordinated plan to accomplish everything, so students could just show up in getting-dirty clothes and they’d be given tasks and put to work. We’d also get info to them to make sure they get paid
This job posting is intended for Columbia College Chicago students/alumni only. All listings are posted at the discretion of the employer and Columbia College Chicago. With respect to the employer’s privacy and consent, positions are not to be repurposed, reposted, forwarded or misused otherwise.
Applicants: Unless the employer has explicitly indicated, it is not recommended that you call about positions or follow-up.
You’re viewing a curated selection from Columbia College Chicago’s Hot Jobs & Cool Internships list. Columbia College Chicago students/alumni may find more opportunities like this on the Handshake job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Columbia College Chicago students/alumni may subscribe to receive Hot Jobs & Cool Internships every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs