R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Design Intern at R/GA:
On any given day you might
• Work with the team to contribute to the conceptual and visual development of various projects
• Collaborate with Art Directors, Creative Directors, and Designers to execute design directions
• Grow and develop as a designer in the digital space
• Formal design training and an engaging portfolio
• Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
Tentative dates of the Internship Program are 6/8 to 8/19 (flexible with school schedules). We will conduct rolling interviews from February through the end of April.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs