The responsibility of the HPN videographer is to ensure deliverables to the HPn University, its clients, and partnerships in a reasonable timeframe. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for workflow of digitizing and editing footage to meet length constraints.
• Processes exporting video to required formats.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within field.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines with time management skills.
• Computer skills in Mac OS utilizing the following software: Premier & Final Cut Pro
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs