This job requires a very active and enthusiastic person because you will be shooting from early morning until after 9pm most nights.
Some of the job duties are:
• Responsible for the production of the Camp’s 50-minute Video Yearbook, including shooting.
• Logging footage and video/sound editing (done on Screen Play Applied Magic equipment and Final Cut Pro).
• Late night logging and editing.
• On the last night of camp, a preview of the Yearbook (approx. 20 minutes) will need to be completed to show to camp.
• The finished Video Yearbook needs to be completed upon departure from camp. Full payment of contract and a bonus will be made at that time.
• Shooting of all Theatre Productions (Five shows).
• Will also have five “special” short video projects over the course of the summer (i.e. video taping a piece for the “Week in Review”).
• Must have knowledge of Mac software, Imovie, Video Camera, Storyboards and Scripts.
• Must be able to work with children (7-15 years old) in a video setting.
The employment dates are from Saturday, June 18th until Sunday, August 14, 2016. Please let us know if you are interested in having the best summer job EVER!
We are looking for individuals who have:
• Experience working with or supervising kids
• An ability to teach children with varying talent levels and backgrounds
• Experience with radio broadcasting
• Experience working with studio quality equipment
• Capability to work a non traditional schedule
• Passion for sports
Camp Starlight, a co-ed traditional sleep-away camp in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania, (2 ½ hours outside NYC) is looking to hire current college students, and recent graduates for the upcoming summer. This year we will be celebrating our 70th year of overnight camping. The following positions include all living and food expenses. Come work at Camp Starlight and have the best summer of your life!
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs