• Greet and receive callers and visitors; provide appropriate assistance, take messages or transfer to proper party.
• Maintain the office spaces. Ensure that the reception, kitchen, library, and workroom spaces are organized and stocked with supplies as needed. Keep office printers and copier stocked with ink and paper, arrange for maintenance as needed.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail. Distribute mail to the proper parties and track subscriptions and monthly invoices. Coordinate delivery of packages.
• Prepare a variety of correspondence, memorandum, reports, and forms as requested by the President and program staff. Assist with administrative aspects of grants management, including logging in materials received from organizations requesting funding.
• Assist in planning for special events including the annual holiday party, quarterly board meetings, and other office events. Order food as needed, and coordinate logistics, preparation, and clean-up for internal and external meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
The Lloyd A. Fry Foundation supports organizations with the strength and commitment to address persistent problems of urban Chicago resulting from poverty, violence, ignorance, and despair. We seek to build the capacity of individuals and the systems that serve them. Our vision is a Chicago that offers education, prosperity, and hope for all.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs