Chaired by Mayor Rahm Emanuel, World Business Chicago drives regional economic growth; collaborating to create jobs, cultivate talent, and put Chicago at the forefront of the global economy. A unique public-private partnership, WBC engages business and community leaders to advance Chicago’s Plan for Economic Growth and Jobs. WBC’s Board of Directors is composed of prominent leaders who
guide the progression of Chicago’s business climate.
The Communications Intern will work as an integrated member of the marketing team on a variety of marketing and communications projects including media relations, content development and more.
• Monitoring and reporting of traditional and digital media, including proactive research of strategic media opportunities
• Development and maintenance of media lists
• Development of weekly analytics report: web, email, social
• Development and distribution of pitch letters, news releases, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, etc.
• Relationship building and collaboration with relevant stakeholders on a diverse set of projects (city officials, business leaders, media, others)
• Use and maintenance of research and project management tools (Dropbox, Hootsuite, Basecamp integrations)
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs