Bunk Specialist! Activity Specialist! Which position is best for you?
All of Camp Starlight’s counselors live in the bunk with our campers and take care of them 24/7. During the regular activity day, Counselors are Bunk Specialists or Activity Specialists.
What’s the difference between the two?
As a Bunk Specialist you travel with your campers and assist them with their activities. You will utilize your high energy and passion for helping kids grow to help campers learn a new skill or tackle a new challenge.
As an Activity Specialist, you will share your passion and interest in a particular activity area teaching, coaching and mentoring campers. Check out some of our great activities at Camp Starlight:
• Athletics (Basketball, Baseball, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball)
• Creative Arts (Dance, Arts & Crafts, Ceramics, Glass Fusion, Jewelry Making, Leather Making)
• Electives (Chess, Digital Photography, Eco-Science, Rocketry, Robotics and 3D printing)
• Outdoors Adventure (Archery, High Ropes, Low Ropes, Rock Climbing, Fishing and Hiking)
• Waterfront (Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Canoeing, Kayaking, Sailing, Waterskiing)
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs