• Conduct EHS/Industrial Hygiene noise exposure assessments in industrial workplaces
• Provide technical support to senior staff for noise, acoustics, including occupation, environmental and architectural projects
• Assist in on-site environmental noise data collection
• Perform data entry
• Assist in preparation of reports
• Assist in preparation of facility layouts and site plans
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Business travel expected 50 – 70% throughout USA
Robert Anderson Group, Inc. is a consulting firm providing Occupational, Environmental and Architectural noise and acoustics consulting. We serve clients in industry, resources, energy, government and commercial sectors.
More info on this HOT JOB HERE.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs