The communications internship is an entry-level position and you must be at least 21 years old prior to the start of the internship. Interns will travel extensively throughout the United States during the internship to help conduct national junior golf tournaments. More info on the Communications Traveling Internship 2016.
Tournament Operations Internship Job Responsibilities:
• On-course rules officiating
• General tournament set-up and preparation
• Golf course set-up and preparation
• Start and score players
• Monitor equipment inventory, maintenance and replenishment
• Public speaking
• Customer service
• Operation and maintenance of company vehicles
• Work with golf course staff, sponsors, stakeholders and volunteers
• Maintain and work within a tournament budget
More info on the Operations Traveling Internship 2016.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs