The Web Intern reports to the Digital Director and will be responsible for assisting with social media management as well as web and email content development for CAR (www.chicagoartistsresource.org) and CAC (www.chicagoartistscoalition.org). Through this position, the intern will learn about all aspects of digital content creation, publishing, marketing, and measurement.
This is a unpaid internship for a non-profit arts organization. This position is for 15–20 hours/week. Ideally the length of internship is six months.
* Edit web content for clarity and appropriateness
* Create visually rich posts for social media
* Produce and edit email newsletters
* Field customer service inquiries and issues from the CAR community
* Assist in content development for internal and external advertising campaigns
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs