The Wood-Mode Lifestyle Design Center, located in the historic Merchandise Mart, is the first of its kind for the brand in North America and signals a commitment to the exclusive service and quality that has made it the largest custom cabinetry manufacturer in the United States. A hub for local dealers, the Lifestyle Design Center serves as an inspirational resource for homeowners, architects, interior designers and trade professionals.
* Showroom events – help in planning and be in attendance as support staff.
* Maintain necessary reports to Wood-Mode Corporation
* Log book (who is using showroom and when)
* Monitor report (report on showroom usage – various events)
* Event calendar (post upcoming events both in the Mart and surrounding design community)
* Lead development (process through initial generation, follow up communication, project completion).
* Maintain all showroom displays, samples, and sales aides with Wood-Mode Corporate Sales and Marketing.
* Provide needed support to Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
* Greet customers when other staff is occupied.
* Answer the phone.
* Other duties as assigned.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks