It’s almost summer! After a long year of mostly online school, this summer is much needed. Whether you want to finally relax, find ways to be productive, or a combination of both, here are some tips:
- First, go through your desk/workspace. Return your textbook(s), put away any class materials, and declutter your desk. Even more importantly, clear out your computer of any files you no longer need.
- Second, give your room, space, apartment a nice deep clean. It will make you feel so much better! Clean space = clean mind.
- Next, take some time for self-care, whatever that means to you. Turn off your computer. Take a long bath. Workout or do some yoga. Lay in your bed all day or all week! Take some time for yourself so that you can refocus on how you want to spend your summer.
- Next, write a list of goals you want to work on this summer. Big or small! I have a list categorized by money, personal, and artistic.
- Money – for how I plan to make and save money this summer and any other financial goals.
- Personal – for any spiritual, emotional, and physical goals. Things that are good for mind, body, and soul!
- Artistic – for how I want to grow and learn as an artist this summer. Maybe that’s attending classes, learning new skills, or making a website!
- Lastly, get vaccinated! Check your Office365 email for more information on this.