Restaurant Review: Beatrix

Restaurant Review: Beatrix

If you’re like me, you really miss splurging on a nice meal, really just any meal in general out at a restaurant. If you’re wanting a restaurant where the food is a little more trendy, but not too pricey, Beatrix is your best bet. They have multiple locations around Chicago with so many options that cater to all diet restrictions. Considering we are in a pandemic, they offer delivery through the majors like UberEats and DoorDash and their delivery fees aren’t too expensive in comparison to many other restaurants, which is usually what deters us away from ordering often.

Their food is delicious, different, and worth the price. I have tried the mushroom burger and it  truly has such a unique flavor that I would keep getting it repeatedly. My vegan friend got the Kung Pao cauliflower, and they give you a generous serving, unlike many more expensive restaurants. My other friend has tried their burger and said that it is really flavorful and juicy. There’s really something for everyone. Not only do they have amazing food, but they have a bakery packed with delicious, sweet treats, specialty coffees, and fresh juices. As soon as you get the chance, you should order from them because I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. Grab all your vaccinated queens and have a small dinner party with spritzers and Beatrix!