Well it’s about that time already again to register for the fall semester. This last year has been unusual and a bit challenging, but in trying times it’s always best to try and see any bit of light. That being said, expanding your knowledge and working hard towards what you want is a way to do so. As we prepare for registration, below is a brief checklist of important dates and instructions about what to do for Fall 2021.
- Monday, March 22, 2021: Course schedules go live for the Fall of 2021.
- Log on to my.colum.edu with your Oasis ID
- Go to the MyAcademics tab and click on View Course Schedule to browse the courses that will be offered for Fall 2021.
- Monday, April 5, 2021: Registration begins, students are emailed their assigned date and time to log on and register for their courses.
For students to register and stay on track to graduate, please make sure you complete the following:
- Remove any registration holds which may prevent you from registering.
- Verify the assigned day and time to register.
- Review the course schedule and develop a plan for registration.