Want Some Holiday Cheer?

Want Some Holiday Cheer?

If you’re anything like me, you love to be extra festive during the holiday season. This year looks different than usual, but there are still ways to feel the holiday cheer!  

• If you’re still in Chicago, mask up and walk to Millennium Park to see the giant Christmas tree right by the bean!  
  • The Jewish Street Art Festival this year is happening across the country in which murals are being painted leading up to Hanukkah. There is one in Chicago you can visit opposite of the Division station at 1200 N Ashland Ave. There will be daily candle lighting during Hanukkah. More details here
  • Netflix Party a holiday movie with friends or family!  
  • Bake some yummy treats over Zoom! My favorite holiday treat is a sugar cookie because you can never go wrong with that.  
  • Donate to or volunteer at a local food bank or organization.
  • Make a hot coco topping board, like you would with a charcuterie board! Except this one is filled with marshmallows, candy canes, sprinkles, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and anything else you can think of!  
  • Lookout for the CTA Holiday train! 
  • The past two years I’ve been in Chicago I’ve gone to Christkindlmarket, but this year it’s virtual. . Attend virtually here 

Happy holidays!