Well, here we are.

Well, here we are.

Well, here we are. The last two weeks or so. I’m working so hard to get everything done. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a junior, but I have the most amount of work I’ve ever had at this school this semester. The problem is that I have the time to complete all of my work, but not the mental capacity. This is frustrating for me because I can’t give myself the mental capacity at this point because my brain is entirely fried. It’s also frustrating because if we were not under these circumstances, I know I would be able to push through. I know myself so I will absolutely get my work done, but honestly, it will not be as good as I would like it to be. While that upsets me and is unfortunate because I am spending money to go to college, it’s okay because we are in a pandemic. I’m doing the best I can with the energy I have 

I’ve been thinking a lot about how the pandemic is affecting everyone. We, as a society, are truly underestimating how much this pandemic is affecting us. We’re doing this because we are still living through it, so we’re essentially in survival mode. Of course, finding the good in the bad is important, but I am very worried about the long-lasting impact of this pandemic. Stay safe. 

Until next time, 

B