Christopher Peacock is the leader in the design and manufacturing of premium lifestyle products for the home. Specializing in fitted furniture, interior paint products and spectacular hardware, Peacock’s work has included many of the world’s most luxurious private estates across the globe.
Flexible position: 1 or 2 weekdays and every other Saturday or every Saturday.
Work with AutoCAD and Sketch Up creating, modifying, and releasing drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use AutoCAD and Sketch Up to draft cabinetry floor plans and elevations; plot drawings and file on CP Home network.
• Work with Designer if needed to measure job site spaces and add information to current drawings.
• Make corrections to drawings and orders.
• Create factory orders; submit order documents to factory; respond to requests for order information generated by the factory.
• If necessary assist in taking delivery of cabinetry: ensuring accuracy of delivery as unloaded and help unload cabinetry.
• CA will attend client meetings in showroom and on site with Designer, as needed.
• Work closely with order processing department in the factory to ensure that the drawings are accurate.
• Self-check own work for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with company standards.
• Work from drawings, sketches or scanned images, customer drawings, or specifications.
• Will use the accepted drawing standards as guidelines.
• Must work quickly and with accuracy.
• Communicate with staff and representatives to ensure understanding with all parties and to execute an efficient installation.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs