Oak Hill Marketing is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing team! The Graphic Designer work with other members of the Oak Hill Marketing team to visually convey a particular message, idea or concept. They rely on their knowledge and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, websites, films, packaging and other mediums.
• Become an expert within the automotive industry and gain an understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
• Design and produce a range of print and interactive projects including posters, advertisements, direct mail, corporate identity pieces, landing page design, email blasts and web graphics
• Follow creative work through from concept to pre-press and production
Interact with dealership personnel to figure out their marketing needs.
• Work closely with Account Directors and the creative team to develop and implement design solutions.
Manage own project workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed
Help to ensure successful representation of the Napleton brand across media.
• Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced, agency-like environment.
• Stay abreast of the latest tools and software in order to produce the best work possible
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design.
• 1-2 years of experience in Advertising / Marketing is preferred.
• Knowledge of graphic design software, including: Mac based Adobe Creative Suites; Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver.
• Ability to work with programming scripts, including XHTML, HTML, WordPress, CSM
• Understanding of the printing process and specifications
• Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
• Creative thinking skills
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs