REV UP BRANDS is seeking a full time junior Graphic Designer to assist our team in designing and executing clean, creative, engaging solutions across a variety of specialties including web, print, email marketing, display graphics, video, retouching, and product packaging design. This junior designer will work on a variety of projects, both internal and customer-facing, across several brands, so every day and every project will be different.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Work under the Director of Marketing and other designers & writers to create out-of-the-box visual experiences for our family of brands.
* Create graphics for web, including but not limited to: social media graphics, email marketing campaign imagery (crafted for desktop, tablet, and mobile) as well as website and blog content.
* Create graphics for direct mail campaigns and other print advertising.
* Assist with print catalog production and management.
* Assist with general multimedia projects such as video or photo retouching/editing.
* Maintain expert knowledge of our target market & products across all brands.
* Research and keep current with new trends in digital and print design practices.
* Work with team to develop concepts and implement design strategies for quality solutions across all brands.
* Work closely with internal and external production teams to resolve issues and maintain quality of creative deliverables.
* Ensure final materials are accurate and error free, including file construction, organization, and prepping of files for printing.
* Manage individual project production schedules for on-time delivery.
* Work cross-departmentally on other graphic design projects as necessary.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs