Coordinates and manages the strategic execution all marketing and design related activities, associated with efforts focused on new business and renewals of key multi unit food service Produce Alliance clients. Works closely with the Business Development Team and Senior Leadership to ensure that our brand and sales strategies are effectively executed to grow the volume and profitability. Posses the ability to effectively understand, communicate and present information. Responsibilities include general marketing, design, digital and PR activities with written and verbal communication skills, be social media savvy, have an organized approach to managing details and tasks, and an ability to bring fresh ideas forward for the benefit of the organization. Well-organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a must.
POSITION DUTIES /RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Responsible for companywide marketing and design efforts
– Develop creative and engaging content for e-newsletters, social media posts, display ads, blogs, press releases and other marketing communications
– Maintain online presence to ensure consistency and accuracy of overall brand and narrative
– Maintain mailing lists and weekly/monthly newsletters
– Oversees Produce Alliance logo usage and brand standards
– Execution and maintenance of Brand Marketing Initiatives, including design of internal and external marketing tools
– Ability to understand and articulate the Produce Alliance sales strategy
– Works with internal departments on collaborative development, oversight and tracking of Produce Alliance sales tools and presentations
– An understanding of and ability to articulate the Produce Alliance Sales Strategy
– Responsible for extension, development, management and maintenance of online content for web, newsletters, and social media outlets.
More info on this HOT JOB HERE.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs