Chicago based non-profit, Envision Unlimited is seeking an Advancement Coordinator to help develop and implement plans for fundraising and communication efforts. This position will assist in fundraising and the coordination of external events.
• Department support in marketing and communications
• Website updates and content
• Content developer for social media channels and outreach
• Positive can-do member of the advancement team
• Represent the department at external events
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two to three years of experience in marketing, communications, journalism and social media settings
• Well organized and detail focused person
• Microsoft Windows experience with a preference for someone with knowledge to use applications similar to Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills with a desire to add value, think creatively and grow professionally
• Raiser’s Edge experience a plus.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs