Be on a team that works on the cutting edge of product content! Apply your background in writing, HTML, graphics, animation, and other content related skills. The Technical Content Specialist participates on new product development teams in a hands-on role to define user assistance needs. Create, edit, and publish documentation for Shure products on the web and in print using the latest technologies. Combine organizational skills with product and customer research to provide concise, targeted documentation, while working in a collaborative team environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Engineering, Design, UX, Communication, or related field
– Entry-level to 5 years of experience
– Basic knowledge of writing user guides, desktop publishing, and current technical documentation trends.
– Experience with desktop publishing or graphical editing software such as – Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, or similar software.
– Ability and desire to learn new technologies and keep current with emerging technologies.
– Working knowledge of HTML, and CSS.
– Exhibits good analytical and decision making skills.
– Interest or experience with audio hardware/software technologies a plus.
Artists, engineers, and audio enthusiasts worldwide trust the sound of Shure. Our technological innovations are the result of the creativity and dedication of our Associates. Products make us a legend in the market but it’s our Associates who define our culture and make Shure a great place to work.
Shure has long been known for our microphones and pro-audio products but our portfolio of products is always expanding. From conferencing solutions to software applications, Shure products can improve sound quality in almost any environment.
As a growing global organization we are always looking for talented new Associates in a variety of areas. If you’re interested in shaping the future of audio, then consider joining our band.
MORE INFO ON THIS HOT JOB HERE.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs