Papyrus-Recycled Greetings, Inc. is recruIting for a Production Artist to join the Integrated Marketing Communications team at our downtown Chicago office.
– Design and produce projects for the Communications Department that have primarily visual elements, such as catalogs, brochures
– Responsible for the production of PAPYRUS brand catalogs, including:
– Scanning counter cards and related product, retouching images, color correcting and clipping images as needed before placing the images in the catalog
– Photographing 3-Dimensional cards as needed
– Collaboration with other departments and across brands; obtaining samples of product from the PAPYRUS Fairfield office and photographing product as needed for the catalog.
– Responsible for the production and design of seasonal Recycled Paper Greetings brand catalogs; producing visually engaging brochures that feature the newest additions to each season’s line, as well as carryover designs
– Work with in-house staff and PRG’s sales organization to produce the visual elements of documents and sales tools created by the Communications Department
– Contribute to creation of communication materials with design and layout ideas
More info on this HOT JOB HERE.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs