UBS Global Asset Management is looking for a senior designer who is passionate about brand design, data visualization, and typography. The senior designer will work with the art director, project managers, marketing managers, and business owners to create engaging marketing materials, while maintaining our global brand standards. This position is based in our Chicago office.
• 5+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience/training in the graphic arts
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills; self-directed, comfortable working independently, and able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• Solid understanding of information architecture and web usability. Candidates should have experience in print design with good knowledge of interface design
• Demonstrated design skills, especially concerning typography, information hierarchy, and data visualization
• Curiosity, resourcefulness, and a desire to solve challenging information and communication design problems
• Comfort with production work and ability to work with, and improve, routine processes
• Thorough understanding of Power Point and InDesign.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS X, and Windows
• Basic understanding of interactive development and responsive design principles
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Flash
• Financial knowledge a plus