Cusp is also looking for student volunteers who would like to participate in the 2-day conference. Volunteers have numerous opportunities to network and interact with hosts, presenters and fellow volunteers, including a typically strong presence from Chicago Portfolio School, Portfolio Center (Atlanta), and Bowling Green State University, among other colleges. We’d like to see Columbia well-represented this year and our students taking every advantage of this opportunity.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
• Helping to set up signage
• Managing registration table
• Helping attendees with questions
• Organizing materials to be handed out
• Occasional on-stage help with presenters
• Generally being helpful in and around the conference
More info on this opportunity here.
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks