Looking for a very talented individual whose role will be a blend of web designer with strong graphics design creativity and front-end web development utilizing dynamic web programming experience.
Megan Harrison LLC is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in digital product launch management and online course design/development. We serve by helping our clients transform their expertise and service-based businesses into highly profitable online courses and programs.
Candidate should be passionate about creating beautiful, strategic design that provides superior user experience.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites
• Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
• Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
• Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
• Use the web content management system in order to edit/create pages, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
• Implement cookie code for analytics and dynamic content purposes
• Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
• Use Test and Target to serve up segmented content and for A/B and multivariate testing
• Give expert design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving web sites
• Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications