Hourly pay, shift meal, tips and promotional outings to events, bars and clubs throughout Chicago
The Promotions Team member position is designed to help increase sales and awareness to Blackfinns many different late night events mainly through he planning and promotion of VIP/Promotional events. As a Promotional Team Member, you also have the opportunity to work the floor with Bottle Service and Shots.
*Entry level position in sales building, promotions and event coordinating
* Assist with VIP bookings
* Assist in the promotion and execution of extraordinary events designed to increase local awareness, customer retention, and guest turn out
*Use of outreach tools to drive Late Night traffic
* Cold calls
* Street team visits to local business and hotels
* Networking in house and outside events
* Data entry and use of contact management platforms
* Report directly to the promotions Manager
*Must Thrive in social environments
* Excellent communication skills, both on phone and in person
* Must be able to work in an atmosphere that promotes teamwork
*Knowledge of social networking websites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
*Flexible hours (nights and weekends a must)
*Bartending/Cocktailing experience a plus
Expectations are that the candidate will fulfill nay work/task/responsibilities needed no matter the length required to successfully complete a promotion or assignment. House are flexible, to be determined between the Promotions Manager and General Manger as needed.
More on this HOT JOB HERE.