Traffic Assistant – WTTW11/98.7WFMT
Work as part of the Broadcasting team in developing and maintaining an effective on-air presentation for WTTW11.
• Complete daily program logs for WTTW HD and WTTW Prime according to both general guidelines and specific rules.
• Communicate with engineers and other team members to ensure log accuracy and resolve issues.
• Report accurate and on-time program information to Nielsen for WTTW HD, WTTW Prime, and VME.
• Assist Traffic Manager with media management, including monitoring server space.
• Act as a Station Relations contact for other PBS affiliates.
• Serve as backup to Traffic Manager in log creation, program ingesting and creation/distribution of daily promo transfer list.
• Screen pledge programs for segmenting and cues.
• Pack and ship tapes when necessary.
• Perform other duties, assist Promo Producers and complete projects for the Broadcasting team as assigned.
More info on this HOT JOB HERE.