Junior Project Manager – Spencer Stuart
Spencer Stuart is looking for a junior level individual with knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, interior design project management and “high level” facilities responsibilities as it relates to corporate interiors. This individual will report to the SVP of Real Estate providing support with project tasks as well as have independent responsibilities.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Collaborate on corporate interior projects with outside/consulting design firms and consultants as well as Spencer Stuart’s internal Technology team to meet overall project objectives
– Assist in coordinating the design efforts and communication of all disciplines.
– Assist with client communication and managing client expectations.
– Respond to space planning concepts with senior staff guidance
– Gain knowledge of code compliancy as it relates to ADA and Life Safety
– Gain knowledge of interior architectural concepts, firm standards, technology and AV requirements, MEP and security systems.
– Participate in review of furniture, specifications and documents for design intent.
– Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples
– Working with an outside consultant, coordinate all signage requirements and installations.
– Responsibilities are high-level vs day-to-day issues.
– Point of contact and coordinator for internal Chicago location including furniture, moves, contractors, ergonomic issues, etc.
– Responsible for coordinating a comprehensive annual maintenance schedule and execution for the Corporate (and Chicago Practice) office as well as domestic offices.
– Procure services and coordinate items such as security and moves associated with relocations, new offices or renovations.
– Assist with administrative aspects of projects including coordination of lease transactions, proposals, contracts, and invoices.
More info on this HOT JOB HERE!