Corporate Communications Contractor – Exelon Corporation
Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) is the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with 2013 revenues of approximately $24.9 billion. Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon does business in 48 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Exelon is one of the largest competitive U.S. power generators, with approximately 35,000 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company’s Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 100,000 business and public sector customers and more than one million residential customers. Exelon’s utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to more than 7.8 million customers in central Maryland (BGE), northern Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO).
About the Position
Exelon is seeking a motivated college graduate, graduate student or college senior pursuing a career in graphic design or marketing communications to provide graphic design services, and branding review, as well as marketing and web communications support, within the Corporate Communications department.
Candidates must possess education or background in graphic design, excellent project management and communications skills, assertiveness, above average attention to detail, ability to be a self-starter and a positive attitude.
• Start date in October 2014; commitment for six months with possible opportunity for extension
• Competitive compensation; 40 hours per week
• Position located at company headquarters in downtown Chicago; relocation will not be provided
• Assisting with development of graphics and visual communications and template ads; coordinate with branding agencies and other vendors as necessary
• Helping to enforce company brand guidelines by assisting in reviews of branded materials
• Working with design vendors to create marketing communications materials for the company and its business units
• Coordinating with other Exelon departments, including diversity, finance or human resources, as needed
• Maintaining and updating website content; using online content management systems
• Researching business issues, best practices, and industry trends
• Handling administrative and other duties as assigned
More info on this HOT JOB HERE!