The final countdown has commenced writers! 12 days left for you to send us your work and blow us away with your storytelling prowess. As a reminder:
- You can enter up to 2 works (in separate files) for each category of CNF and Fiction. This also applies to poetry, but each file must contain between 1 and 5 poems. Thus, you can submit up to six pieces of work, but no more than three files in the same category.
- Each entry has a limit of 10 pages. No word count limit.
- Submissions will only be read if submitted through the form on our site. Submit as a .doc .docx or .pdf
- All submissions can be in any format or style you choose, but we ask for Courier New and Times New Roman fonts in 12 point.
- You can include your name on your work, but if you do not, do not fret, we will get it from your submission form.
- Title your document as: Category, author last name, piece title
- Do not submit work that has been published elsewhere. We do not accept pieces that have received national publication or won other contests, so if the piece is accepted elsewhere, you may need to withdraw it from our contest.
- Finally, if you need to make a change, before the submission deadline, simply shoot us an email and we will note it on our end if you need to resubmit or retitle your work.
- Submit all work through the portal by January 30, 2022
- Give yourself a pat on the back once you do, because submitting can be hard work in itself!
Happy Writing! We cannot wait to see what you create!
Young Authors Team