The Shop LC Scholarship offers a valuable one-time award of $1000, which can cover various education-related expenses, including tuition, books, computers, room, and board. Notably, this scholarship embraces inclusivity by not imposing a GPA requirement and eliminating the need for application forms.
Available to both undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in accredited colleges and universities across the United States, as well as high school seniors attending college classes, the Shop LC Scholarship extends its reach to empower a diverse range of scholars at different stages of their educational pursuits.
Criteria of who can apply:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- Must be enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Must be 18 years or above.
How to apply:
To have an opportunity at winning the scholarship, compose a 500-word essay in response to one of the below topics:
- Building Consumer Trust Through Ethical Sourcing and Transparency in the Jewelry Industry
- The Role of Indigenous Communities in Ethical Jewelry Sourcing and Environmental Preservation
- Jewelry and Cultural Appropriation: Balancing Appreciation and Respect in Fashion
Deadline – January 16,2024
For more information click here