At Trial Pro, P.A. we understand that higher education is imperative for a rewarding future. When considering the financial and social benefits of a college degree, it is easy to see how it can make a vast difference in the life of an undergraduate. We firmly believe in obtaining a valuable education, but we are also aware of the high costs students and their families continuously face.
For this reason, Trial Pro, P.A. will award a $5,000 academic scholarship to one successful and deserving high school or college student. This scholarship will be awarded annually.
· Must be a full-time college student pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in an accredited university.
· Applicant must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA throughout the academic year.
· The student must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
· Please visit our site for full details and requirements.
How to Apply:
- Provide an official copy of your academic transcript.
- Submit one recommendation letter written by a faculty member, academic advisor, or leader.
- Complete the application (Questions that do not apply to you should be filled as N/A. Nothing should be left blank.)
- Each applicant is required to answer both questions within the application: The first one about your goals and aspirations; the second one tied to Trial Pro’s) motto #DiscoverTheDifference. PowerPoint presentation up to 10 slides and/or videos of up to 3min are also acceptable.
- Additionally, submit a portfolio of up to 10 strong creative pieces that support your essay or personal statement.
- Bonus Point if you share a picture on your Instagram account with this hashtag #DiscoverTheDifference. Make sure to tag us @1800trialpro
- Please submit all application materials to email@example.com and include “Trial Pro, P.A. Scholarship Application” in the subject line of your email.
- Incomplete scholarship applications will not be accepted. Please be sure to carefully follow all guidelines.
- For questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline – March 20, 2024
Winner announced – March 31, 2024
For more information click here