Two fully-funded TEFL scholarships are available this year in 2023. Winners of the scholarship will be enrolled on our most popular online TEFL course, the 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course, plus an advanced TEFL course of their choice.
The TEFL Org are committed to providing world-recognised TEFL training to enable others to give the gift of education. Teaching English as a foreign language can be a life-changing experience, not only for the teacher, but also for the lives of their students.
- Must be enrolled on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme N.B. Proof of student status required.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific discipline/field of study
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply
In order to apply for the TEFL scholarship programme, applicants are required to submit a 500-word response to the following question:
“What do you want to achieve from teaching English as a foreign language?”
In your submission, tell us what you want to gain from getting TEFL qualified, the experience of teaching English abroad, as well as why now is the right time for you.
All responses must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- A maximum of 500 words in length
- Completed in English
- Written by the applicant and not by anyone else
- Submitted in a word processing document such as Microsoft Word
Please send your 500-word response along with following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Student status, including which college/university you are attending
- College/university address and contact telephone number
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Deadline – November 3, 2023
For more information click here