We are thrilled to announce the ROAD iD scholarship for students who strive for excellence and outstanding performance. The ROAD iD scholarship provides a one-time reward of $1000 for tuition, books, computers, room, board, or any education-related expense. There’s no GPA requirement and no application forms. This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students attending any accredited college university within the United States and high school seniors attending classes.
CRITERIA OF WHO CAN APPLY:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Must be 18 years or older
HOW TO APPLY:
For a chance to win the scholarship, write an 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Exploring the Social and Cultural Dimensions of Outdoor Sports and Their Role in Shaping Identities and Communities
- Balancing Safety and Risk-Taking in Outdoor Sports
The essay must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached word document, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: ROAD iD $1000 Scholarship | ( Name). Only one submission per person is allowed.
Deadline – December 31, 2023
Winner announced – January 2, 2024
For more information click here