We are excited to announce our annual Golden Chimney scholarship program, designed to financially support students who are passionate about their education and making significant contributions to their communities.
At Golden Chimney, we understand the importance of education and are committed to supporting students pursuing higher education.
To qualify for the Golden Chimney Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a legal United States or Canada resident or hold a valid student visa.
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a 500-750 word essay on the following topic: “The Importance of Fire Safety in Homes and Communities”
To apply for the Golden Chimney Scholarship, please email your essay as a PDF attachment to email@example.com, along with the following details:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- School name
- Date of birth
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university (e.g., transcript, acceptance letter)
Please use the following subject line: “Golden Chimney $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name)”. Only one submission per applicant is permitted is allowed. Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility based on the criteria listed above.
Deadline – December 31, 2023
Winner Announced – January 31, 2024
For more information click here