We are thrilled to announce our first-ever Stromberg’s Chicken scholarship for students who strive for excellence and outstanding performance. We are excited to support the next generation of leaders and innovators, and we hope that this scholarship will inspire and motivate students to continue pursuing their passions and achieving their goals.
The Stromberg’s Chicken scholarship provides a one-time reward of $1000 to pay for tuition, books, computers, accommodation, or any education-related expense. There’s no GPA requirement and no application forms.
This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students attending any accredited college university within the United States, as well as high school seniors who will be attending classes in the Spring of 2024.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in agricultural sciences and other related studies.
How to apply:
For a chance to win the scholarship, write a 500-word essay about any of the following:
- The Importance of Poultry
- What are the main benefits of raising chickens at home?
- What Do You Think About Green Poultry Farming?
- Pros and Cons of Urban Chicken Farming
Essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached word document, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: Stromberg’s Chicken $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name). Only one submission per person is allowed.
Deadline – December 31, 2023
Winner Announced – February 1, 2024
For more information click here